News & Updates
Please bring JA$2,000 in the event you need to apply for the programme, 2 passport-sized photographs, Resume/CV, job letter proving employment for 6-9 months between 2008 and 2014, Colour copies of TRN and Valid Passport, Information Session fee is a non-refundable JA$500 and will only be valid for the day of the session. If you are more than 9 minutes late, you will NOT be allowed to enter the session.
HECOIN and City & Guilds
HECOIN and HEART NTA
HECOIN and FISH Medical Centre, Kingston
HECOIN, JOYST Youth Exchange International and Paymaster
HECOIN signs MOU with RK Medical Diagnostic Laboratory in St James to provide job opportunities for HECOIN Phlebotomy Tech graduates. RK Medicals will open other branches in Jamaica in coming months
Health, Education and Counselling Institute/HECOIN
* is Registered by the Ministry of Education, Jamaica
* ONE of the fastest growing institutions of the Ministry of Education, Jamaica
* is Approved by City and Guilds/C&G of London Institute International
* is Accredited by City and Guilds/C&G of London Institute International
* ONE of the fastest growing institutions of City and Guilds of London Institute International
* providing world-class training to Jamaicans for 24 years
* ONE of three institutions in the WORLD for C&G licensed to train and assess C&G students for Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN and Health Care Assistant/HCA
* is the FIRST institution in the WORLD for C&G to have registered students for C&G Phlebotomy Technician
Paymaster, Credit and Debit Card Payments are available
HECOIN and COMFORT HOMECARE signed partnership
Today for Tomorrow
Dr. Clover Jarrett, Founder and President
Dr Jarrett has had a passion for nursing; and moreso taking care of the elderly, having been a Registered Nurse for all of her working life. She started HECOIN training practical nurses and geriatric nurses in an effort to make them the best bedside nurses.
Mr. Colin O Jarrett, Vice President of Administration, Finance and International Marketing
VP Colin O Jarrett with Congresswoman Miss Yvette Clarke at OAS Building during Caribbean Diaspora Week in Washington DC, June 2014
VP at HECOIN Colin O Jarrett (centre) posing with Canadian Recruiters who were in Jamaica in July and August 2014. These Recruiters (owner at right and business partner at left); from a large oil-based company in Alberta, were very impressed with our student-graduates and have promised Canadian job opportunities for all that they interviewed.