News & Updates
HECOIN will host its COMMUNITY BASED SESSIONS on Sunday March 09, Four Paths United Church, May Pen, Four Paths, Clarendon at 4:30PM
Information on health, medical, business and occupational skilled worker programmes will be discussed.
Come in your numbers to hear VP at HECOIN Mr Colin O Jarrett speak about these exciting programmes
SWMP Batch 5 begins Sunday March 09 with Orientation Sessions being held February 28 to march 07, 2014
Information Sessions for persons interested in the SWMP programme are now underway for June 2014 cohort.
Please contact Campus of your choice for details.
HECOIN's 7th Campus opened on January 20, 2014 at 74 Great George Street, Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland
On Monday March 03, 2014, HECOIN and HEART NTA signed a Partnership which will widen job opportunities locally and overseas. Heartiest congratulations to HECOIN on this milestone achievement!!!
Paymaster, Credit and Debit Card Payments are available
Health, Education and Counselling Institute/HECOIN
* is Registered by the Ministry of Education, Jamaica
* ONE of the fastest growing institutions of the Ministry of Education, Jamaica
* is Approved by City and Guilds/C&G of London Institute International
* is Accredited by City and Guilds/C&G of London Institute International
* ONE of the fastest growing institutions of City and Guilds of London Institute International
* providing world-class training to Jamaicans for 24 years
* ONE of three institutions in the WORLD for C&G licensed to train and assess C&G students for Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN and Health Care Assistant/HCA
* is the FIRST institution in the WORLD for C&G to have registered students for C&G Phlebotomy Technician
Today for Tomorrow
Dr. Clover Jarrett, Founder and President
Dr Jarrett has had a passion for nursing; and moreso taking care of the elderly, having been a Registered Nurse for all of her working life. She started HECOIN training practical nurses and geriatric nurses in an effort to make them the best bedside nurses.
Mr. Colin O Jarrett, Vice President of Administration, Finance and International Marketing